Network Services: CSCI offers a comprehensive suite of IT services providing specialized knowledge and experience with operating systems, groupware and LAN management applications.
Organizations with small networks or infrequent service needs are likely to find our hourly service plan most economical. This plan, charged by the hour, offers the flexibility of service by request or on a scheduled basis. Just call us to schedule an on-site visit from one of our skilled engineers who can install new hardware, fix an old nagging problem, or provide technical support for your users. Our computer engineering staff is usually able to schedule your service appointment on the day you call.
Companies requiring more support or have a major installation coming up prefer our discounted block hours a better solution. Purchasing block hours in advance is beneficial to companies that need an engineer on site (part-time or full-time) during a deployment. We can also be called in as backup for your overburdened IT staff during a large deployment such as a new server, network upgrades, or security installations. Our engineers have years of experience with new and upgraded infrastructures.
|Hours||Cost Per Hour||Total||Sign Me Up|
|1||$175||NA||Sign Me Up|
|10||$140||$1,400||Sign Me Up|
|25||$130||$3,250||Sign Me Up|
|50||$120||$6,000||Sign Me Up|
|100||$99||$9,900||Sign Me Up|
1. To qualify for 10, 25, 50 or 100-hour block discounts, hours must be prepaid prior to scheduled service.
2. Services are C.O.D. Purchase orders are accepted from clients that have established credit with CSCI. Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
3. Standard Engineering Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 5:30pm. Overtime rates apply outside this time frame.
4. Holiday rates apply for work performed on CSCI’s recognized holidays.
5. All services, except emergency services, will be scheduled on a first-available basis with the assigned Engineer. Customers with pre-paid block hours with service contracts with specified time commitments will be given priority.
6. CSCI is not responsible for any customer data or programs. Customer is required to sign a waiver of responsibility prior to CSCI providing service.
CSCI currently offers a Free Network Health Analysis worth $350 to new business customers in the San Diego area with 10-250 employees.