CSCI’s network integration team has been providing business solutions and IT support services to our San Diego clients since 1985. CSCI’s scalable rates and monthly maintenance plans give you options based on the technical level and hours required for your company’s unique network.
Our engineering staff includes: Certified Microsoft Systems Engineers, HP ASE Engineers, and Cisco Network Professionals. Our staff includes the industry’s most experienced consultants and Microsoft/HP Certified Engineers who undergo ongoing training to remain current on hardware and software solutions. CSCI maintains its technical knowledge, expertise and capabilities for our customers in order to remain a single-source solution provider for your company’s IT needs.
|Type||Cost Per User||Details||Sign Me Up|
|Desktop||Starting at just $39/user||Plan Details||Sign Me Up|
|Server||Starting at just $149/user||Plan Details||Sign Me Up|
|Managed Services*||Starting at just $49/user||Plan Details||Sign Me Up|
|*(Server & Desktop)|
1. Services are C.O.D. Purchase orders are accepted from clients that have established credit with CSCI. Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
2. Standard Engineering Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm.
3. All services, except emergency services, will be scheduled on a first-available basis with the assigned Engineer. Customers with monthly service contracts with specified time commitments will be given priority.
4. CSCI is not responsible for any customer data or programs. Customer is required to sign a waiver of responsibility prior to CSCI providing service.5.Mileage is included in all plans.
6.Response Time: 4 Hours (business hours only)
7.Projects (such as server installations) are beyond the scope of the monthly contract.
8.Hardware and/or Software purchases are beyond the scope of the monthly contract.
9.Any software or hardware that is EOL (End Of Life) will not be supported under the monthly contract.
10.An onsite evaluation is require for all plans.
Organizations with small networks or infrequent service needs are likely to find our hourly service plan most economical. This plan, charged by the hour, offers the flexibility of service by request or on a scheduled basis. Just call us to schedule an on-site visit from one of our skilled engineers who can install new hardware, fix an old nagging problem, or provide technical support for your users.
Companies requiring more support or have a major installation coming up prefer our discounted block hours a better solution. Purchasing block hours in advance is beneficial to companies that need an engineer on site (part-time or full-time) during a deployment. We can also be called in as backup for your overburdened IT staff during a large deployment such as a new server, network upgrades, or security installations. Our engineers have years of experience with new and upgraded infrastructures.
|Hours||Cost Per Hour||Total||Sign Me Up|
|10||$140||$1,400||Sign Me Up|
|25||$130||$3,250||Sign Me Up|
|50||$120||$6,000||Sign Me Up|
|100||$99||$9,900||Sign Me Up|
1. To qualify for 10, 25, 50 or 100-hour block discounts, hours must be prepaid prior to scheduled service.
2. Services are C.O.D. Purchase orders are accepted from clients that have established credit with CSCI. Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
3. Standard Engineering Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 5:30pm. Overtime rates apply outside this time frame.
4. Holiday rates apply for work performed on CSCI’s recognized holidays.
5. All services, except emergency services, will be scheduled on a first-available basis with the assigned Engineer. Customers with pre-paid block hours with service contracts with specified time commitments will be given priority.
6. CSCI is not responsible for any customer data or programs. Customer is required to sign a waiver of responsibility prior to CSCI providing service.
CSCI currently offers a Free Network Health Analysis worth $350 to new business customers in the San Diego area with 10-250 employees. Please use the button below to download and review a case study on how CSCI assisted a legal company with their HP computer repair issues.