Your company deserves protection against outside intrusions, hackers, viruses and spam. CSCI offers an easy and secure solution. “Our enterprise-level security system includes Unified Threat Management (UTM) on a cloud-based platform. This provides you with the ability to defend against the latest virus and cyber threats as they happen without the need to download updates or plug-ins”.
system wide quarterly scan for data at risk and financial exposure
help and recommendations for risk mitigation
onsite support for all security issues on best practices in internet security
administration and employee training
quarterly security scans and financial threat profile analysis
daily monitoring and helpdesk support with layers of security from TechProtect monthly services
IT Security Daily Management:
TechProtect Managed Services include remote monitoring, trouble ticketing, help desk support, onsite and remote services and up to 7 layers of managed security for one monthly fee.
24x7 system monitoring
& device health checks
Help desk &
trouble ticket support
& onsite support
Layered Security Features:
- Email security featuring outbound & inbound filtering with multiple AV exploit engines
- Web protection offering managed website security, URL filtering, malware screening
- Level one AV offering managed antivirus with daily security updates
- Patch management offering Microsoft and third party security updates managed weekly
- End point security review analyzing current end point device security
- Predictive threat analysis utilizing big data to minimize end user threat profile
- Monthly data breach risk report and remedial support **
- Employee education for best practices within end user employee community
Good cyber defense for your customer and for your business includes a lot more items than a Managed Antivirus product.
Managed Antivirus is a key layer of cyber defense, which also includes, Patch Management of OS and third party
applications, controlling administrative accounts, web protection, mail protection and event log monitoring
Mail protection is another layer of security for Office 365
Network Vulnerability Report
CSCI utilizes an advanced program that uses leading scanning technology in conjunction with advanced analytics. This gives CSCI the ability to predict, prevent and present data breach information with one easy scan.
This non-intrusive scan discovers unprotected data on your network, along with vulnerabilities and access permissions. You will get a report card detailing unprotected data, vulnerabilities and permissions. CSCI can then put together a solution to remove unwanted, unprotected data from your network. As well as put a security plan in place to safeguard your network from vulnerabilities and unwanted access.