When it comes to IT services for small business many business owners choose to go it alone and hope that everything turns out okay in the end. Unfortunately, this often leads to wasted time, wasted money and wasted resources.
10 Reasons Why Small Business Should Outsource Their IT Management
1. Digitization is happening.Many businesses are throwing money into anything to do with digitization, even if they don’t understand what it does for their company. Working with IT services means you can take advantage of digitization without wasting your money.
2. So is disruption. Companies that have been around for decades are losing ground to new companies that are taking advantage of new opportunities provided by digitization.
3. You’re not an IT expert. Neither is your cousin Bob. We’ve all had situations where you “know a guy”, but they never knows as much as they think they do. You’ll spend far more money fixing the “solution” than you would have in the first place.
4. Backups don’t happen on their own. We’re all guilty of it! When you outsource your managed IT services, it’s not just something you should do, it becomes someone else’s focus.
5. Neither does network and internet security. Nothing will lose income for your business faster than having to let your customers know that you’ve had a data breach and that their personal information is out on the street.
6. Your five employees don’t need a dedicated IT person. Why spend the money when you don’t have to? Hiring out your IT needs allows your employees to focus on doing their jobs instead of trying to fix a problem that is well beyond their experience and knowledge.
7. You’ve got better things to do than trying 58 different hacks that don’t work. It’s kind of like the iPhone 7 headphone jack hack. IT experts know what will and what won’t work and which solutions are best for your particular problem.
8. Restoring from the cloud is way easier than restoring your dead hard drive. Setting it up in the first place is hard. Using an IT service to set it up to start with makes the job much easier.
9. Servers and ecommerce sites. Customers are demanding more from your website every day. IT professionals know how to make it happen without costing you any sleep.
10. It improves your profitability in a significant fashion. What do you do in your business? That’s what makes your budget work and your company profitable, just getting out there and doing what you do best. Outsourcing your IT services gives you more time to do just that.
As you can see, there are many good reasons why you should look at outsourcing your IT services. We know that sometimes it’s difficult to get started with managed IT services in San Diego, so at CSCi, we’re here for you. Please contact us today to find out how we can help you get the most from your small business’ IT assets.